Napoleon Youth Wrestling Club
- Signups are October 23rd and 25th at 6:30 pm in NHS lobby.
- Parent meetings will start at 7:00 pm in NHS Library.
- Practices begin Tuesday, October 30th.
- Practices will run 6:00 pm to 7:45 pm every Tuesday and Thursday (Except November 22nd, Thanksgiving Day).
- $65 for youth season ($30 is returned at the end of the season when singlet is turned in)
- If your wrestler chooses to attend any tournaments the cost will be $15 per tournaments.
- Tournament Dates:
- November 10th at Michigan Center
- November 17th at Grass Lake
- December 1st at Vandercook Lake
- December 9th at Hanover Horton (Sunday)
- December 16th at Napoleon (Sunday)
- This is a GREAT way to have your child exposed to wrestling or gain some additional mat time.
- Open to kids ages 14 and under
We have an added feature to our program this year called “Wrestling Mindset.” This is a classroom style training program that focuses on the mind, mental preparation, and goal setting in order to compliment all of the physical work that goes into the sport. Please bring a writing utensil and wear comfortable clothes (This is not a physical workout).
If your athlete is 9 years old or under, an adult will be required to attend with them to assist with keeping them focuses and keep up with any writing. We will hold these sessions in the computer lab right outside the weight room (Room 101).
We have 6 sessions scheduled for:
November 5th – 5:30-6:30
November 12th – 5:30-6:30
November 19th – 5:30-6:30
November 26th – 6:00-7:00
December 3rd – 5:30-6:30
December 10th – 6:00-7:00