DATE OF POSTING: June 11, 2021
POSITION: Secretary/Student Services – High School
- Be an active member with School Counselor and students
- Act as a courteous and positive receptionist to all students, parents, staff, and community members.
- Manage student records, progress reports and assist in scheduling.
- Process and complete Section 25E requests.
- Frequently interact with LEA Student Data Specialist.
- Support students on available scholarships, FAFSA information
- Transfer paperwork, incoming and outgoing students; Transcripts, final grades, transcript requests, Parchment
- Dual Enrollment, Early College, Remote Learning and Career Center, record maintenance
- Supervision of students In School Suspension
Location: Napoleon High School and/or as Assigned
RATE OF PAY: Per Master Contract
HOURS: Per Contract
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Required training includes graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent. Work experience related to the responsibilities of this position.
- Maintain professionalism in confidentiality, dress and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PowerSchool, MSDS, MICR/SIRS, MUNIS, MS Word, EXCEL required. Google application experience, required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of knowledge of local and state regulations, which impact pupil accounting, reviewing MDE publications. Manage pupil accounting. Successful experience in data entry required.
- Demonstrate typing skills with accuracy of sixty (60) WPM.
- Other duties as assigned by the building administrator.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Until Filled
Patrick Dillon, Principal
Napoleon Community Schools
204 West St.
P.O. Box 308
Napoleon, MI, 49261
AN EQUAL OPPURTUNITY EMPLOYER