ATTENTION NAPOLEON MIDDLE SCHOOL PARENTS
This is a reminder to please log-in to the PowerSchool Parent Portal to complete the annual beginning of the year demographic updates, student internet agreement, Permission to photograph, McKinney Vento housing survey and general permission slip.
If you do not have an account established, you will need to contact the office to request your student’s PowerSchool information. We are asking that you login to make your updates by Monday, September 25, 2017. If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, please contact the office to request the required documents be sent home in paper form.
Please note: Parents with more than one student can link their students together requiring only one account. You will need to follow each of the steps listed below for each of your students. Note that other buildings may not require all of the same forms. If you require assistance, please call the office.
Following are specific step by step instructions for the items you will need to update:
- Log into your Parent Portal Account
- Choose Update Info on left side of screen
- Visit each of the links listed below:
- Calling System Information is where you will update phone numbers on which you wish to receive calls with district and or building information such as school cancellations, delays etc.
- Contact Information is where Parent demographic information will be updated. Please note that biological parents cannot be removed without legal documentation.
- Emergency Contact Information is where you will list the names of individuals you wish for us to contact and are allowed to pick up your child in an emergency situation such as illness, injury etc.
- Student Information Update is where you will update demographic and medical information for your child.
Next you will visit each of the Acceptable Usage Policies and or Agreements to Accept or Reject the policy.
- Student Network and Internet Acceptable Use and Safety Agreement is where you will allow your child to have internet access while at school. Note this policy requires both parent and student acknowledgement.
- Permission to Photograph gives permission to Napoleon Community Schools to publish pictures of your child and or child’s work in print or online.
- Field Trip Permission gives permission for your child to attend school sponsored field trips. Parents will receive notification of all trips.
- Residency Survey provides Napoleon Community Schools with information related to your residence.
- Your prompt attention will be greatly appreciated. We are here to support you, please feel free to contact the office for technological support or questions.